Liquid Level Sensors
Capacitive Liquid Level Sensors, Switches and Gauges
- No moving parts to jam, break or wear out
- Sensors built to match your requirements - whether a length adjustment or full bespoke design
- Fast turnaround time, even for bespoke sensors
- 0-5V analogue output compatible with most systems
- On-board electronics - no bulky remote electronics required
- Suitable for most liquid types
- No minimum order quantity
About Gill Liquid Level Sensors
Gill is a world leader in capacitive liquid level sensing technology. Our range of liquid level sensors use solid-state capacitive technology to measure the level of liquid. With no moving parts to break or wear out, our sensors offer unmatched long term reliability in a variety of harsh environments.
On-board processing electronics are located within the mounting flange and each sensor offers a fully configurable 0-5V analogue output, compatible with most industry-standard systems. All Gill level sensors are compatible with most fluid types including fuel, oil, water, coolant, bio-fuel and other liquid types.
Compact, lightweight and robust, our liquid level sensors are used in an extremely wide range of applications including premier motorsport series, defence & unmanned vehicles, marine vessels, mining and industrial machinery.
With a range of standard liquid level sensor designs and the ability to produce bespoke sensors in low and high volumes, we can offer reliable level sensing solutions to suit your application requirements.